Monday 4 October 2010

Motivation

I'm in dire need of some motivation, my op has set me back on the running from, and whilst I'm back at the classes with Mark and regularly practicing my yoga, it's the running that really gets the stamina going. To help me get back into the swing of things I am going to employ 2 techniques:
  1. buy new trainers (the old ones are dying and if I get new ones I'll feel guilty if I don't use them
  2. get a mentor
Trainer wise I'm looking for something that can withstand the winter weather and so far these are the winners, but it'll depend on what I can afford.

Columbia – Ravenous Womens Trail Running Shoe

  • A gusseted tongue to keep out unwanted debris
  • 3D Techlite heel system provides conforming fit as well as stabilizing the foot over the midsole for protection on technical terrain
  • Contour Comfort 1D single-density EVA footbed
  • AgION® anti-odour treatment
  • Dual density Techlite moulded midsole
  • Soft lateral foot strike zone to provide greater cushioning in the heel
  • Lower profile geometry provides stability
  • Non-marking Omni-Grip® dual rubber compound that provides traction on wet surfaces as well as loose and soft surfaces
And I have also found myself a mentor, I don't think I'll get away with anything where Milo is concerned


No comments:

Post a Comment