By donating to EACH donations will be helping to support children and their families with the challenges that having a life-threatening condition can often bring. Services may be provided in the family home, the community or the hospice.
The range of services include...
- Day care in the family home or hospice, or both
- Overnight breaks in the hospice
- Support for parents, siblings, grandparents and others close to the child
- 24 hour telephone support and advice
- Therapies - music, physio, occupational and specialist play
- Family information service
- End of life care in the family home or the hospice depending on family preference
- Annual Memory Days and ongoing support for bereaved families
It feels great to be able to support this valuable charity.